With our partners at Linear Air, we’ve launched scheduled roundtrip service from Westchester County Airport to Boston’s downtown Logan Airport on October 1st, and scheduled, roundtrip service from White Plains to Boston’s Rt. 128 airport in Bedford on October 3rd. For complete booking details, click here
Fast Facts: New York – Boston
- Flights depart weekdays from White Plains/Westchester County Airport (HPN) at 7:15am and return at 5:00pm from Boston.
- Mon/Thu/Fri flights arrive at Boston’s executive airport, Hanscom Field (BED), on Rt. 128/I-95 in Bedford. Tue/Wed they arrive at Boston’s downtown Logan Airport.
- Fares comparable with seven-day advance purchase airline pricing.
- Rental cars are available at Hanscom Field, as well as taxicabs, black car service and public transit.
- All flights are conducted in Cirrus SR-22 aircraft, a state-of-the art air taxi featuring the latest avionics, roomy seating in executive leather interiors, and advanced safety systems. See the aircraft page for details.
Complete Flight Schedule and Pricing
| Dep White Plains
||Ret from Boston Logan||Fare (all inclusive)|
|Dep White Plains||Ret from Boston Bedford||Fare (all inclusive)|